Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dear Santa...

Savannah and I went to Chapters this morning... that's the Canadian version of Barnes & Noble, complete with Starbucks! As we were searching for a few Christmas books to buy, Savannah decided she wanted EVERY. BOOK. IN. THE. STORE. She's a reader, what can I say?! I told her that we couldn't buy every book because momma isn't made of money (the exchange rate? yeah, it hurts!) I bargained with her by telling her that maybe she can add specific books to her Christmas list, because there are lots of people out there that want to buy Christmas presents for cute little girls. Her response: "Momma, I'll write a letter to Santa when we get home and tell him what I want."

That being said, I present to you Savannah's first ever letter to Santa...


Aaah, the little one filfills the "every girl wants a pony" stereotype at the ripe ole age of 4. And, yes, she's talking about a real pony... not the plastic 'My Little Pony' that has been purchased in abundance. Shhh... But this is just too darling!! Merry Christmas, y'all!

0 comments: