Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Little Runaway

Savannah spent quite a bit of time loading her most prized possessions up in her stroller tonight. Her response to the logical question of what she was doing: I'm running away! Really? Already?! She's only 4... I'm sure my brother, who 'ran away' more times than I can count, was at least 5 or 6 the first time he threatened to run away! Where was she running, you may ask? To the amusement park... when it was -12C outside... with 50 km/h winds that made it feel like it was -23C. To all our American friends that need help with the conversions (no worries, I Google it every day!), that equates to 10F with 31mph winds making it feel like it's -9F. No, that negative sign in front of the number nine was not an accident. Yes, it's pointless to shovel snow from your driveway when wind like that will just blow your neighbor's snow right on over to your house anyway. And, heck no, I did not set one foot outside my house today. But Savannah? It didn't matter to her. She was going to go ride some rollercoasters. Without a coat. Or mittens. Just her and her babies.


What, two babies isn't enough?!


Fine then! Two in the stroller, two in the Snugli,
one in the carseat (hung on the stroller handle), and one here...

That would be Baby Nicholas... in the Halloween Pumpkin!

At least she remembered hor Dora slippers...
And the Flarp!

1 comments:

Keri said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I love the baby shoved in the halloween bucket!

And what in the world is Flarp???