Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Flarp!


I can't believe I'm dedicating an entire post to Flarp, but someone asked so I thought I'd explain. When Savannah was threatening to run away to the amusement park, along with every baby doll she owns she packed her Flarp. Flarp first made its entrance into our world at a friend's house... they had flarp sitting out while we were watching football... and then they gave Savannah some for her birthday. It's a hit.

According to urbandictionary.com, Flarp is "A musical toy, also known as 'noise putty.' The noise coming from the toy 'flarp.' The best toy in the world. Makes fart like noises causing one to laugh continuously. If placed on a wooden surface, it sounds like farting on wooden chair."

A rude source of giggling. Entertainment for hours. A great stocking stuffer!

2 comments:

bonnieboatwright@gmail.com said...

Thank you! I think my 2 boys would LOVE Flarp! I'll have to look for it for a stucking stuffer of sorts. Thanks!

Aleesha said...

P.S. Toys R Us generally has a whole stash of the stuff in one of those bins in the middle of the aisle. :)