Saturday, April 12, 2008

P.S.

I saw this dress at Ann Taylor in Vegas this week and I. Must. Have. It. Period. The end. No questions asked.

However, since the fashion goddesses at Ann Taylor have yet to break ground in Canada, it looks like I have to wait until we're in Michigan in two weeks... because I don't do online purchasing of clothes. Sorry Charlie. Must try on first. So I will wait. And want. And drool over this:



And if that isn't as cute on me as it is on this sweet little model (which is likely to be the case), the maybe I'll buy this. Or this. Or this. Or this. Or this. Or this. Or maybe all of them! Rest assured, I will not leave Michigan empty-handed.

I told you I have an addiction...

3 comments:

Jan Ross said...

SMALL WORLD. I had dinner on the patio with some friends last week and one of them was wearing that dress!! If it helps, it was darling on her. She is pretty small though - maybe a 6 or 8? Don't know what size you are, but it's an awfully cute sundress. Perfect for dinner on the patio!!

Jan Ross said...

Sorry - just thought of something else. Ann Taylor is a little rich for my blood, but I just bought some darling sundresses at Kohl's recently - three of them. Similar to that one, but much cheaper. I guess you would have to come to America to shop though!

Aleesha said...

I totally bought that dress and two others ones when I was in Michigan back in May and they're adorable!! : )